Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Photos: Sara Khan Chemistry with Ashmit Patel in Bigg Boss 4, Night

Views: 6040  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-10-2010, 08:11 AM
uvwx245

Default Photos: Sara Khan Chemistry with Ashmit Patel in Bigg Boss 4, Night

While Sara openly discards her love on national television, Ali Merchant defends his love and feels that Sara is being used in the Bigg Boss 4 house…
Sara Khan and Ali Merchant have always been the cozy love birds of Television, with their love for each other clearly evident in each and every media gathering. However Sara’s stay in Bigg Boss 4 House seems to have changed their equation!

It came as an utter shock when Sara Khan in a fit of rage tore her fiance Ali Merchant’s picture on national television. In yesterday’s episode she was seen uttering the words ‘Nahi chahiye saath mein’.

Incidentally Sara has found a close friend in Ashmit Patel and they have been having a gala time in the house. It is the very Ashmit who lended his shoulder for Sara to cry after she tore Ali’s pictures.

The buzz is that Sara had always wanted to move from Ali, but he used to shower love on her and claim that she was his. Sara has claimed that she had given Ali lot many chances and that her intention has always been to separate from him. Sara states that this is one reason why she has entered the Bigg Boss 4 house.

Tellybuzz got in touch with Ali Merchant to know his view point on Sara’s sudden outburst. “There are very negative vibes in the Bigg Boss 4 house and every contestant out there is controversial. Sara is the only innocent girl in the house. She can’t handle the pressure and is being used by everyone in the house. I am not bothered at all about this small issue. I totally believe her and her love for me”.

Even though Ali rubbished the news of their break up, he expressed his dislike for Ashmit Patel saying “The one thing I don’t like about the incident is Ashmit Patel’s immediate reaction where he commented ‘Achcha kiya’”.

As for Ali, he has been canvassing for Sara, by sending messages to close friends and people in the media to save Sara from eviction when she was in danger zone last week.

Well, do we see a scripted story churning out in the Bigg Boss 4 House, or is it that Sara has truly changed colors? Only time will tell…

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-10-2010, 03:20 PM

Default Ashmit should back off : Sara's beau

Ali Merchant, Sara Khan's boyfriend, is upset with what's happening in Bigg Boss' house. Sara seems to be crying on Ashmit Patel's shoulder about her relationship... so what does Ali have to say about this? Lisa Antao asks the actor. (And, by the way, there seems something fishy.

Actor Ali Merchant has done a number of shows including Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, Ssssh Koi Hai, Amber Dhara, Mano Ya Na Mano, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and Do Hanson Ka Jodaa. But right now it's not his work that's in focus, but his personal life. Basically, his relationship with actress Sara Khan, which has become the talk of the town ever since Sara entered the Bigg Boss' house.

From day one Sara is hinting at the fact that all is not well between her and Ali (remember the first time she told fellow-contestant Ashmit Patel?) and the other day she even tore photographs of the two together. That's come as quite a revelation because the two have been dating for a while and are even engaged to be married sometime soon. This apart from the fact that they are business partners in a couple of ventures that they've started together. BT spoke to Ali about his relationship with Sara and the entire fiasco. Here's what he had to say...

Ali admits he has been watching Bigg Boss and he is upset about the way their relationship is being portrayed on national television. "I've been having sleepless nights as I'm being hounded by the media regarding this issue. Every relationship has its ups and downs. But we don't have any any major issues as such. We often party together, attend social do's, eat out and have a rocking time. We did have some familial differences because I'm a Shia Muslim and Sara's a Sunni Muslim. But these are minor issues which come up. Otherwise our relationship is very strong. Sara's facing emotional issues because the show can be very emotionally taxing." About Sara tearing up their photographs, he says, "I am a very calm and understanding guy. I recorded the show and watched it four to five times and if you closely see, Sara carefully tore our picture into half, she did not tear up or damage my photo. Honestly, I do feel bad that she is on national television and discussing about our personal stuff and tearing photographs... it is not right. But at the same time I cannot blame her because she could be emotionally and mentally distressed being on the show. The other people are curious about her life and she is a person who wears her heart on her sleeve and speaks what's on her mind. She is not politically correct like the others and so she's being taken undue advantage of and she's unaware of this," says the protective boyfriend.

Love and marriage
Ali say, "We have been seeing each other for around three-and-a-half years now. And yes, we are engaged. Currently both of us are busy with our respective careers, but we will tie the knot in a year's time." He says he loves Sarah for the person that she is. "Sarah is an innocent girl, very masoom. But at the same time she is a strong independent woman. She's one in a million! I love everything about her. I'm 25 and she's 21. We have grown up together as individuals and careerwise too."

Sara-Ashmit closeness
Sara seems to be getting close to Ashmit on the show and that's surely a cause for worry for Ali, but he has another take on this. "Sara is a very friendly person and gets along well with everyone on the show. But her footage with Ashmit is specially being highlighted in a bid to create extra masala to spice up the show to increase the TRPs. Also, Sara must be very emotionally distressed and that's why she needs someone to speak to. She talks to Ashmit as a friend but the situation is being portrayed as something else altogether," he says.

Does he feel threatened by Ashmit? "I am 200 per cent sure that nothing is happening between them. Ashmit should listen to Sara as a friend, but not make any judgements on our relationship because he doesn't know me. He should back off and not meddle in other people's matters. He should stop playing games and not mess up someone's relationship because it can have serious repercussions on one's family and friends. Our relationship is pure and things will definitely smoothen when Sara gets back from the show."

Something fishy?
Is Ali hoping that Sara gets eliminated from the show soon so they could mend the problems, if any, in their relationship? "No, no, I am hoping that I get to enter the show through a wild-card entry." Hmmm... now that reply is making us suspicious. So, is Ali actually going to enter the house soon, we wonder. And is all of this Ali-Sara-Ashmit drama just a part of a well-scripted plan? Let's wait and watch.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:27 AM

Thanks!
Old 10-11-2010, 06:00 PM

Old 10-13-2010, 04:20 AM

Bigg Boss has seen enough of hatred and jealousy in the house. Bigg Boss decides to spread harmony by assigning a weekly task.

A task which required each housemate to wear white gown with golden border, beige tie-up foot wear and a hat made of cane. As soon as Bigg Boss plays the song, the housemates have to be dressed in complete outfit go out to the activity area, throw their hands in the air and chant "Shakti de, Bhakti de, Mukti de..." and conclude the task by confessing a good and a bad quality of the housemate standing next to them.

While the idea of the task is to observe harmony, but soon after Veena reveals a bad quality of Sakshi, a tiff occurs.

After the luncheon, Ashmit and Sara sit by the pool chatting with each other. Ashmit says "Tum agar yaha se chali jaogi, toh main toh bhookha mar jaaonga".

Bigg Boss calls Manoj in the confession room. Manoj breaks down and reveals that his family will drift apart after he is out of the house. He also reveals on how much he misses his wife and daughter and is concerned about his daughters' future. He believes if he and his wife separate, their daughter will think he was not a good father / man.

Sara who loves to cook is busy preparing dinner for the house. Manoj passes a comment on how well Veena cooks whenever she cooks. Sara assumes that her cooking is not liked goes out in the lawn and bursts out crying. Ashmit rushes out and consoles Sara.

Post nominations, Manoj has been upset with Seema and stopped conversing with her. But finally the housemates make peace between them and Manoj and Didi (as he fondly calls her) patch up.

Tags
ashmit patel, bigg boss 4, sara khan

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->