Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Photos/Videos: Mallika Sherawat on Sony TV's Entertainment Ke liye Kuch Bhi Karega

Views: 2153  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-08-2010, 05:34 PM

Default Photos/Videos: Mallika Sherawat on Sony TV's Entertainment Ke liye Kuch Bhi Karega

Nandish Sandhu to share stage with hot Mallika Sherawat on Sony TV's Entertainment Ke liye Kuch Bhi Karega

Nandish Sandhu, Veer of Colors 'Uttaran' will now be sharing the stage with the glamorous Mallika Sherawat, where she will be seen promoting her forth coming film Hiss. But guys, There would be totally opposite scene between Nandish and Mallika where Mallika plays the bin and Nandish waves out as Nagin on Sony TV's Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega.

We contacted Nandish who says, "It was pretty much fun to be on 'Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega' as I was invited over for performing the Arial act and for doing fire stunt on the show, whereas, Mallika Sherawat was invited as the celebrity guest on the show to promote her film."

On the set Farah Khan as the judge celebrity asked Nandish and Mallika to do one Nagin act where Nandish would wave on the music and Mallika will play the bin. Talking about sharing the stage with Mallika, Nandish says, "I agreed with Farha Khan but at the cost I asked Mallika to act as daily soap actress and the response was incredible from Mallika. Everyone present out there just loved the act."

In between Nandish will be seen performing the fire stunts and Aerial act. "It was fun to do Aerial act on such a popular stage in front of such great personalities. Hope audiences do like it."

That would be a treat for the audience to see Cool Nandish along with Hot Mallika Sherawat!

Tags
entertainment ke liye kuch bhi karega, mallika sherawat, sony

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->