Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

WATCH: Shah Rukh Khan’s Cute Banter “Gauri Khan Is Wearing My Dress” Will Leave A Smi

Views: 533  
Old 12-11-2019, 06:43 AM

Default WATCH: Shah Rukh Khan’s Cute Banter “Gauri Khan Is Wearing My Dress” Will Leave A Smi

Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan recently attended the Vogue Power List 2019 award function. The power couple twinned in black and look radiant together at the event. A lot of photos and videos from the event are going viral on the internet.

SRK and Gauri won the Most Stylish Couple Of The Year award. As the award was announced, the couple went on the stage and gave a sweet thank you speech. Gauri Khan revealed that the superstar is the most stylish person in their family member and has best clothes.

WATCH: Shah Rukh Khan’s Cute Banter “Gauri Khan Is Wearing My Dress” Will Leave A Smile On Your FaceShe said, “Shah Rukh buys the best clothes, he has the best clothes. I think Aryan, Suhana and myself are constantly raiding his wardrobe and stealing all his clothes, wearing them and that’s why I’m on stage looking stylish. So, I think you have the best clothes in the family.”

After this, Shah Rukh Khan jokes that what Gauri is wearing also belongs to him. Flaunting his cute expressions and wit, Khan said, “They are exposing me. Even this dress is mine. Amit Agarwal designed it with the pea****. This is my favourite. I love it. Thank you very much Vogue, thank you, everybody, here.”

Trending

Watch the video below:

Aren’t they looking adorable?

Meanwhile, on the work front, SRK said on his birthday last month that he will soon announce his new films. Since then, his fans are eagerly waiting to know what’s next for the superstar.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post WATCH: Shah Rukh Khan’s Cute Banter “Gauri Khan Is Wearing My Dress” Will Leave A Smile On Your Face appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum