Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Raja's rajkumari gets hurt

Views: 1777  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-30-2009, 02:27 PM

Default Raja's rajkumari gets hurt

Rajkumari Bhoomi, Kanika Maheshwari, of Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat got hurt while shooting for a sequence. She sprained her leg and has no time to take rest.
"Raja is a daily, so I can't take chhutti or rest during the breaks too," quips the actress. "I got hurt three days ago but due to my busy schedule I got the time to see the doctor yesterday," she says.

Maheshwari was shooting at Mira Road the day she got hurt. She tells us, "I got hurt early on Monday morning at 10 am. In fact I was shooting for my first sequence when this happened."

Kanika explains to us how she got hurt, "I was shooting for the sequence where I was asked to step into the blood which was spilt on the floor. Unfortunately that day I was wearing high heels of 4-5 inches, as a result I slipped and sprained my right leg ankle. But I had no option and therefore I continued shooting".

So, how is she taking care of her leg?

"When I went to the doctor yesterday, he told me that I've sprained my ankle and that I have torn a ligament. He has advised me to use a plaster for 15 days but that's impossible… Instead I am thriving on pain****ers and applying spray everyday and I also tie a crepe bandage while I am shooting," informs Kanika.

Presently in the show, somebody heard the conversation between Rajkumari and Rudra where they both plan a plot against the Raja and how they can acquire his entire property. The suspense will now revolve around that who that person is.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->