Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Wheelchair bound Pallavi now in a fire

Views: 1832  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-30-2009, 02:24 PM
Sr.Member

Default Wheelchair bound Pallavi now in a fire

The actress surely seems to be having a bad time as far as her safety is concerned. Pallavi Gupta had recently resumed shooting for her show Hum Ladkiyaan albeit on the wheel chair, after having met with a very serious accident causing a major fracture in the leg. And the actress again managed to sc**** through another dangerous scene. The team had to shoot for a fire sequence that involved her. Inspite of having a body double, Pallavi was required to do the sequence herself and in the process almost caught herself on fire too!

Pallavi didn't realise the intensity of the sequence started crying when she was shooting for it as she was surrounded by fire. Engulfed by fear, she could not wait till the shot was taken having being restricted by a wheelchair that would not permit her to run in case of any emergency.

"It was the scariest shot I had ever given. I was crying and saying I wanted to go home. After my accident I had it in my sub-conscious mind that had any accident occurred I would have been unable to run and even save my life. Infact my dupatta
had even caught fire and someone told me, had I been any closer, my hair would have caught fire too", informs Pallavi.

To add to her grievance, she recalled her astrologer predicting that it wasn't an auspicious time for her and she needed to be careful.

"Yes, that just scared me even more. I felt that some misfortune was bound to happen then. It was so difficult and I was praying all along. I was so glad when ultimately we got the shot. I think I didn't have to do any acting there, it was naturally dramatic enough", says Pallavi.

Poor girl! That surely was quite a nightmare.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->