Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Boney Kapoor Shares A Heartwarming Post On Sridevi’s 56th Birth Anniversary

Views: 1009  
Old 08-13-2019, 01:38 PM

Default Boney Kapoor Shares A Heartwarming Post On Sridevi’s 56th Birth Anniversary

On February 24, 2018, the Indian film industry lost one of the finest talents, Sridevi. The actress passed away due to accidental drowning in her hotel’s bathtub in Dubai. Today, it’s her 56th birth anniversary and everyone from her family, friends and fans are quite emotional.

Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor is quite emotional as he remembers his late life. He shared a tweet with Sridevi’s photo with a heartwarming message. Kapoor wrote, “Happy Birthday Jaan, missing you every minute of my life , keep on guiding us , you will remain with us till eternity. #Sridevi.”

Boney Kapoor Shares A Heartwarming Post On Sridevi’s 56th Birth AnniversaryCheck out the post:
Happy Birthday Jaan, missing you every minute of my life , keep on guiding us , you will remain with us till eternity. #Sridevi pic.twitter.com/pGPhgbmcBN

— Boney Kapoor (@BoneyKapoor) August 13, 2019

Trending

On the work front, Boney Kapoor produced the Tamil film titled Nerkonda Paarvai which released on last Friday and opened to good reviews. While talking to Times of India, the producer said that Sridevi started her career in the Tamil film industry which also gave her stardom. For him, his foundations were laid in the south.

Boney added, “Professionally, south has contributed in whatever standing I have. And yes, personally, too, it has given the joy of my life, Sridevi. It was her wish (to do films here) as she’d felt she owed it to the south. So, we just had to venture here. This film will be an ode to her.”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Boney Kapoor Shares A Heartwarming Post On Sridevi’s 56th Birth Anniversary appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum