Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Kapil Sharma Wanders With Wife Ginni Chatrath On The Streets Of Vancouver; Captions T

Views: 739  
Old 08-08-2019, 11:51 AM

Default Kapil Sharma Wanders With Wife Ginni Chatrath On The Streets Of Vancouver; Captions T

Kapil Sharma was recently spotted at the airport with wife Ginni Chatrath leaving for their babymoon to Canada. The couple broke the news last month that they are expecting their first child together and since then, they have been in the news. Kapil has recently dubbed for ‘Red’ from Angry Birds Movie 2 Hindi with his trademark ‘Babaji Ka Thullu’ style.

Recently, he shared a beautiful picture on Instagram with Ginni and wrote, “you n I in this beautiful #world #love #whistler #beautifulbritishcolumbia @ginnichatrath”.

Kapil Sharma Wanders With Wife Ginni Chatrath On The Streets Of Vancouver; Captions The Photo With A Romantic Quote

View this post on Instagram

you n I in this beautiful #world #love #whistler #beautifulbritishcolumbia @ginnichatrath

A post shared by Kapil Sharma (@kapilsharma) on Aug 7, 2019 at 9:44pm PDT

Kapil last month reacted to the news of their pregnancy and said, “I just want to take care of my wife and be by her side for now. We are obviously very excited as it’s our first kid but my mother is the most excited. She has been waiting for this moment for years now. We are just praying for Ginni and the baby’s health. There is no prep because we don’t know if it would be a boy or girl. It’s a happy time for the family and everybody is looking forward to welcome the new member. I am dubbing for a film for children. So, once the baby grows up, it will pay off.”

Trending

View this post on Instagram

Cheeko behaves very well when he is with mom., otherwise he is a spoiled kid @k9cheeko #love #unconditionallove #family

A post shared by Kapil Sharma (@kapilsharma) on Jan 25, 2019 at 3:20am PST

Talking about wife Ginni, Kapil earlier told HT, “Even when I met her for the first time in college, I saw that her comic timing on stage was very good. She is my critic. She is also my biggest fan and laughs on almost all my jokes.”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Kapil Sharma Wanders With Wife Ginni Chatrath On The Streets Of Vancouver; Captions The Photo With A Romantic Quote appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum