Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Sanjay Dutt’s Daughter Trishala Dutt Posts A Heartfelt Note For Beau Post His Sudden

Views: 1313  
Old 07-05-2019, 07:22 AM

Default Sanjay Dutt’s Daughter Trishala Dutt Posts A Heartfelt Note For Beau Post His Sudden

Trishala Dutt, 31, is the daughter of Sanjay Dutt and his first wife late Richa Sharma who had passed away due to a fatal Brain tumor. Now recently there is a sad news in the Dutt household again as Trishala lost her boyfriend. The star-kid made the announcement about the sudden death of her boyfriend yesterday. She had written an emotional post also about the same. The name of her boyfriend was not revealed but for a fact, we know that her love for him was really unconditional.

She took to Instagram on Thursday and shared two photographs. One of the pictures is a cropped image of the boy, while another picture features Trishala hugging him.

Sanjay Dutt’s Daughter Trishala Dutt Posts A Heartfelt Note For Beau Post His Sudden DemiseShe wrote: “My heart is broken. Thank you for loving me, protecting me, and taking care of me. You have made me the happiest I’ve ever been in my life. I’m the luckiest girl in the world to have met you and beyond blessed to have been yours. You will live in me for eternity. I love you and I will miss you. Until we meet again. Forever yours, xo your Bella Mia.”

Trishala Dutt Cries Her Heart Out For Her Late Boyfriend Through This Post“You will live in me for eternity. I love you and I will miss you. Until we meet again. Forever yours, your Bella Mia. RIP October 7, 1986, 0 July 2, 2019. ‘I love you more than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow.”

Trending

Trishala’s verified profile has over 300,000 followers.

She had written several posts about her affair with an Italian guy and had even shared insights of their romantic dates. In one of her social media posts, it read as “He grabbed me by my throat but he didn’t choke me. Just kissed me so deeply I forgot who’s air I was breathing,”.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Sanjay Dutt’s Daughter Trishala Dutt Posts A Heartfelt Note For Beau Post His Sudden Demise appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum