Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Hrithik Roshan’s Sister Sunaina Roshan Feels Claustrophobic Because Of Her Parents

Views: 1152  
Old 06-11-2019, 09:53 AM

Default Hrithik Roshan’s Sister Sunaina Roshan Feels Claustrophobic Because Of Her Parents

Yesterday in an interview, Hrithik Roshan’s sister, Sunaina Roshan clarified all the rumours of her being hospitalised. A tabloid called her bipolar and mentioned that she’s not well and is hospitalised to which she replied, “I am fine and definitely not bipolar. But yes, I’m having issues!”

In an exclusive interview by SpotboyE, Sunaina Roshan thrashed all the rumours about her health issues and how her parents make her feel claustrophobic. When asked about her being bipolar, she replied, “That’s rubbish. Now, this is yet another piece of information that someone is wrongly spreading. Remember yesterday a newspaper carried that I was in the hospital under observation, which is when I told you that ‘I am okay’.

Hrithik Roshan’s Sister Sunaina Roshan Feels Claustrophobic Because Of Her Parents When asked about what issues she’s dealing with apart from this rumour, she replied, “I want to move out of my house and live separately. I cannot live under the constant shadow of my parents.” She further added, “Yeh mat karo. Don’t have a drink. Don’t meet this guy. Don’t meet that guy. I am feeling claustrophobic. My Dad and Mom (Pinky Roshan) are being over-protective.”

Sunaina also clarified on being an alcoholic and said, “If I have a drink once in a blue moon, why would I turn alcoholic again? What’s wrong if I go out to party with my friends? what’s wrong if I meet up with a guy?” When asked about what’s preventing her from moving out, she said, “No money!”

Trending

She also mentioned liking a house and said, “I had liked a house in Oberoi Springs (Andheri), but cannot afford the high rent. In fact, I had moved out from my Juhu family home about a month back and was staying in a Bandra hotel. They cajoled me into coming back on Saturday. Now, I cannot go as I don’t have any money. If Hrithik can live separately, why can’t I?”

She further added, “I love my parents very much and bas, that’s all. While I also understand their perspective, I just want to have my own space and home. They need to trust me. I repeat, I love them very much. Am I asking for anything wrong?”

Well, we hope everything gets well with Sunaina!

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Hrithik Roshan’s Sister Sunaina Roshan Feels Claustrophobic Because Of Her Parents appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum