Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Rajpal Yadav To Participate In Salman Khan’s Bigg Boss 13? Here’s The Truth!

Views: 715  
Old 06-06-2019, 10:29 AM

Default Rajpal Yadav To Participate In Salman Khan’s Bigg Boss 13? Here’s The Truth!

India’s most controversial reality show Salman Khan’s*Bigg Boss is surely squeezing out the best talent by hitting the bullseye when it comes to talent acquisition. Reports of possible candidates to participate in the latest season – Bigg Boss 13 has been doing roundabouts. As we know in the past Rashami Desai and Sandhya Mridul rubbished the reports for being approached for the show. The latest rumours were that Bollywood actor-comedian Rajpal Yadav has been approached and he has agreed to be a part of the show.

Speaking about the same, a source told Pinkvilla, “Given that the format of the show involves having at least one controversial celebrity in the glass-walled house, makers deemed Rajpal to be a great fit. The actor-comedian is known for being controversial and has recently served a jail term as well which makes him an interesting personality for the viewers. To top it all, his one-liners can add the right amount of entertainment value to the show.”

Rajpal Yadav To Participate In Salman Khan’s Bigg Boss 13? Here’s The Truth!However, he has denied being part of the show. In a report published on ETimes, the actor said that “Like every year, this year too I have been offered the show, but due to prior film commitments I won’t be able to do the show. I love watching the show and the format is also quite entertaining. But I am not doing this season. My best wishes to the people who will be a part of it,”. Yadav was in news for serving a jail term of three months for failing to repay the loan of Rs 5 crore that he had taken for his film Ata Pata Laapata in 2010.

Though Popular rumoured celebs who are thought to be a part of the show are Karan Patel, Dayanand Shetty, Karan Vohra, Devoleena Bhattacharjee and Manikarnika actor Ankita Lokhande.

Trending

On the career front, Rajpal Yadav has many Bollywood films including ‘Jungle’, ‘Hungama’, ‘Darna Mana Hai’, ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karogi’, ‘Kya Kool Hai Hum’, ‘Main, Meri Patni Aur Woh’, ‘Bhool Bhulaiyya’, ‘Krissh 3’ among others and was last seen in ‘Total Dhamaal’ which released in February this year.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Rajpal Yadav To Participate In Salman Khan’s Bigg Boss 13? Here’s The Truth! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum