Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Is Don 3 Shah Rukh Khan’s Next Film? Producer Ritesh Sidhwani REVEALS!

Views: 1044  
Old 03-11-2019, 06:56 AM

Default Is Don 3 Shah Rukh Khan’s Next Film? Producer Ritesh Sidhwani REVEALS!

It’s been a long since Don 3 is in the pipeline. The ardent fans of Shah Rukh Khan and franchise are eagerly waiting for the project to go on floors, as it was proclaimed a long ago. Though the official announcement is awaited, the makers assured that SRK starrer is happening. In an interview with Mumbai Mirror, one of the producers of Don Series, Ritesh Sidhwani talked about the much-awaited project.

During an interview, when asked is Don3 happening? Ritesh Sidhwani said that the project is still under working. “We are still working on it and don’t know when it will happen. It’s a keenly awaited franchise and we can’t disappoint the fans”, states Sidhwani.

Is Don 3 Shah Rukh Khan’s Next Film? Producer Ritesh Sidhwani REVEALS!Sidhwani also hinted at the sequel of Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, as he quoted, “Hrithik and I have been talking to Zoya (Akhtar, director) and Reema (Kagti, writer) about this as everyone wants to know what happens to the friends (played by Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Akhtar and Abhay Deol) after that life-changing trip. But, I can’t force my team to write it, the germ of an idea has to come organically. We’d, however, love to work with Hrithik again and are looking at scripts to take to him. We may soon have one.”

Trending

Recently during a launch event of web series Mirzapur, producer Ritesh Sidhwani expressed his thoughts on the censorship of digital content. He stated, “I am not for censorship on digital platforms. We are in fact fighting against censorship even in films,” he said.

“It (censorship) does not exist in television. First, they need to look at what they are going to do with the TV. They can’t jump to digital platforms if they are allowing self-censorship on TV,” he said.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Is Don 3 Shah Rukh Khan’s Next Film? Producer Ritesh Sidhwani REVEALS! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum