Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bruna Abdalah Christofoli and aspirant Priya Gamre were evicted out of Dancing Queen

Views: 2361  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-24-2009, 06:20 PM

Default Bruna Abdalah Christofoli and aspirant Priya Gamre were evicted out of Dancing Queen

Mentor Bruna Abdalah Christofoli and aspirant Priya Gamre were evicted out of Dancing Queen - Dance ka Dhamakaa on Colors. The jodi was not among the strongest on the show, and although they did deliver some good performances, the two women were finally voted out by the audience.

After the results were announced, Priya said, "I'm going, and I don't want to cry, as I'm going having achieved something. I was always a fighter, now I'm a dancer. I had a hunch that this would be my last performance. I will now come here and cheer the others."

Mentor Bruna had some special words for Priya. She said, "I'm the happiest person in the world...because I met you. You can do anything – you can dance, fight, act.... You have the secret. You believe in yourself. I'm always gonna be there for you as a friend...."

The other pairs in the Danger Zone last week were: Ishita-Anjali, Mink-Ada and Sanober-Mrigya.

Tags
colors, dancing queen, eliminated, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->