Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sahara One’s, show Bitto to undergo a revamp with a change in the entire cast…

Views: 2108  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-27-2010, 05:55 PM

Default Sahara One’s, show Bitto to undergo a revamp with a change in the entire cast…

Sahara One’s, show Bitto to undergo a revamp with a change in the entire cast…

Sahara One show, Bitto that has been receiving good TRP ratings has got an extension. The ardent audiences of the show are in for a treat as the production house has decided to revamp the whole show.

The buzz is that the whole cast is getting replaced including the main lead. The role of Bitto which was earlier enacted by Pallavi Gupta will now be performed by Anjum Farookhi who was last seen in Antra.

A Little Birdie informs us that, "The focus of the show will now shift from city to village. Initially Bitto who was initially shown as very rebel will turn into a timid, shy girl. And the present character of Bitto will get a logical end."

When contacted Pallavi Gupta she asserted, "Yes I am no more part of the show all the best for the new cast. It was mutual decision among me and production house. I am leaving the show on a happy note."

We tried to get in touch with Rupali the producer of the show but she remained unavailable for comment.

Tags
bitto, sahara one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->