Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Nivedita Basu resigns from Balaji Telefilms..

Views: 2231  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-17-2009, 01:36 PM
Television

Default Nivedita Basu resigns from Balaji Telefilms..

The Senior Creative Head of Balaji Telefilms has recently resigned from the production house…

One of the best colleagues of Ekta Kapoor, Nivedita Basu has recently put down her papers. She had been working with Balaji Telefilms since nine years. Alongside another Creative Head, Vikas Goopta has also left the production house.

“Yes I have resigned from Balaji as I felt I was not able to contribute much on the creative level,” says Nivedita, ex- Senior Creative Head of Balaji.
What’s next for you then? “I had been working with Balaji since nine years, so now I’m going on a break for a while. Only after my vacation, I would be in a position to take something else. For now I have not yet decided of what to do,” she adds further.
When asked Vikas about his resignation, he says, “I had served the notice period of six months in the company. The reason for leaving the production house was that I wanted to do different things and explore the outside world." He has been associated with Balaji for the past 3 years.

According to our source, Vikas has already taken up one of the show in ZEE. When asked him about this he replied that, “ I would not like to comment on it.”
Nivedita was one of the important parts of the Balaji hierarchy. She started her journey as a trainee in the non fiction shows produced by the company. She is also known as one of the backbones of the company.
Let’s see what will be next with Balaji…

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->