Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

I accepted the role blindly: Dimple Jhangiani

Views: 2008  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-16-2009, 03:03 PM
Sumathi

Default I accepted the role blindly: Dimple Jhangiani

Dimple Jhangiani who played the lead in Kuch Iss Tarah is not sure whether her role of an obsessed lover in Kitani Mohobbat Hai will shape up well or not. Dimple tells us why she agreed to do a role that is probably not right for her.
"Actually I was selected for Antra's character in the show, but then I have coloured my hair recently and I would have not looked like a middle class girl, so Ekta asked me to play this hip character of Natasha. I was working 24X7 for my earlier show, so I wanted to take a break in between. So, for an entire year I was catching up with my friends, family and everything and then this offer came along," informs the actress.

Dimple's show hasn't started as yet, but she says that if she isn't happy with her character on the show, she will quit it. "This is not a full length role and I am aware about it. I said yes blindly to them and I have signed a contract also .I rejected so many shows for this contract .They have been saying that this is going to be a proper role but since it is a character role I know that it is not going to last very long and I have to shoot only for 15 days in a month. I have already told my creative team that if my role will not be up to the mark, then I will give them a notice of one month according to the contract of and quit the show."

Dimple wants to do some more shows and dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa makes it to her wish list. "I do not want to waste the rest of my days, so I am looking for other shows also. I know I played a lead in my last show and I should have waited for another lead role offer. I wanted to do Jhalak Dikhala Jaa since I was part of Sony's show Kuch Iss Tarah but they did not offer me the show as my show was over by then. If my show would have been on air, they would have thought about me."

Dimple is playing obsessed lover Natasha in Kitani Mohabbat Hai which is starting on NDTV Imagine from Monday. Dimple was also seen in Kabhi Kabhi Yaar Kabhi Kabhi Pyar and in a video for Asha Bhonsle.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->