Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Tragedy in Hum Ladkiyan

Views: 1688  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-15-2009, 02:03 PM
itsme

Default Tragedy in Hum Ladkiyan

Pallavi Gupta who plays the role of Sapna is Hum Ladkiyan met with a serious accident and changes are being made in the story due to her injury.

A source informs, “Pallavi met with a road accident on the eve of New Year. She will not be able to walk for a month because of which her character in the show will also be shown to have met with an accident and she will act sitting on a wheel chair. The track will also have her boyfriend cheating on her. She started shooting from today. This change in track will be shown from the episode that will air on Monday (January 19).”

Narrating this nightmarish accident Pallavi says, “On December 31st I was going to Lokhandwala market to shop with my sister in an auto rickshaw when the accident happened. The rickshaw driver was high on drugs which we found out later when the narcotic test was done. My ankle and thigh were badly injured. A steel rod had to be inserted in my leg. I will have to continue shooting in this condition as my character is an important one and needed in the story. I want to recover as soon as possible.”

And as reel life follows real life for the actress we wish her a speedy recovery.

Tags
hum ladkiyan, sony

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->