Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Home » TV » Mamata Banerjee sang patriotic number on reality show Mamata Banerjee

Views: 1980  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-15-2009, 01:48 PM
itsme

Default Home » TV » Mamata Banerjee sang patriotic number on reality show Mamata Banerjee

Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee Tuesday evening participated in a reality show, organised by a private television channel here, and sang popular patriotic song Aye Mere Watan Ke Logo.

"I believe music is the lifeline of our nation. Though my voice is extremely choked, but still I'll sing a few lines from one of my favourite patriotic songs," Banerjee said before singing the number originally rendered by Lata Mangeshkar.

She sang the lines on the request of the programme anchor Aditya Narayan who was hosting Zee TV's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa.

"Generally, I don't sing. So please don't consider me as a singer. It's a different issue that I hardly get any time to practice singing. I generally get very busy with my political programmes. I think singing is worship and you have to devote some time for it," she said.

The Trinamool supremo, who appeared in a new avatar, also wished luck to all the contestants of the reality show.

Tags
reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->