Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Surprise Engagement!

Views: 1630  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-01-2010, 12:49 PM
Award Winner

Default Surprise Engagement!

STAR One's primetime show Rang Badalti Odhani’s track has a twist in the tale in the love story between Shantanu, Khanak and Natasha.

Shantanu (Karan Tacker) and Khanak (Yashashri Masurkar) are getting closer. Meanwhile, Shaan's family plans a surprise engagement for Shaan and Natasha. One of them – Natasha or Khanak, is in for a huge surprise with this engagement ceremony.
Natasha is madly in love with Shantanu, so was he, but untill recently he has taken a fond liking towards, and wants their forced marriage to hold good for ever.

Shantanu's family forces him to propose to the girl he loves in complete darkness. We spoke to Natasha who told us, “Madhavi aunty (Mrs. Khandelwal) is planning a surprise for Shantanu as he loves me. She has accepted me as a daughter-in-law of the Khandelwal family, though I am unaware of the surprise engagement. I am happy that Shantanu proposed .”
We spoke to Mrs Khandelwal who added, “I don’t like Khanak at all. It is my gameplan for Shantanu to propose Natasha. I plan on having a lavish engagement party for Shantanu and Natasha.”
Khushboo, Natasha’s sister and Shantanu’s sister-in-law added that she was happy that mummiji was planning something nice for Natasha and Shantanu. “I just want my sister to be happy,” she added.
Meanwhile Shantanu gears up for his first presentation ever at his office. He wants Khanak to be there for it. Daadi asks him to go to the temple where Khanak is waiting for him.
So what will happen when Shantanu realises that he has proposed Natasha? Will the already volatile love triangle get even more complicated? Will Shantanu make the right decision for himself? To know all that and more, don’t forget to watch Rang Badalti Odhani every Monday to Friday at 10 pm only on STAR One.
Dhanashree Kulkarni/ Hill Road Media

Tags
rang badalti odhani

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->