Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Celebs, Badmaash Company

Views: 3208  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-25-2010, 01:18 PM
Award Winner

Default Celebs, Badmaash Company

Hiten Tejwani
One prank I keep playing on my co-stars is hiding their mobiles and then pretending that I am not aware of what happened to it. I played this prank on almost the entire cast of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.

Another prank I remember is lying to my Palampur Express co-star Akangsha Rawat that the story is taking a leap and that I will be replaced by some other actor. She got extremely upset and started calling up the channel people and scolding them for not informing her about the leap. I had a good laugh at her expense

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-25-2010, 01:19 PM
Award Winner

Kritika Kamra
My co-star of Pyar Ka Bandhan Vivaan Bhatena played a very scary prank on me. I had brought my new car to the sets and was very possessive about it. When I was shooting Vivaan sprayed some white foam all over my black colored car. I was horrified and almost died when I saw it. He later revealed to me that it was some spray that comes off after some time and does not harm the car. We tried pulling off the same prank on my beau Karan Kundra, but he has a lot of knowledge about cars and did not fall for it
Old 08-25-2010, 01:20 PM
Award Winner

Veer aka Siddharth Shukla
I and the rest of the team of Jaane Pehchane Se Yeh Ajnabi have played many pranks on my co-star Aditi Telang. Once we were shooting in a jungle at night and she had to change her clothes for the next shot. We found a straw hut and asked her to change there. I and the director lied that the camera will be on while she changes. She freaked out and refused to change. We later revealed to her that it was a prank.

Another incident was when I had to run with a very heavy bag for a scene and she was laughing at me. I decided to take revenge by lying that she too has to perform the same scene. She started running with the heavy bag while I and the rest of the crew switched off the camera and left
Old 08-25-2010, 01:20 PM
Award Winner

Roshini Chopra
A prank that left me horrified was one that my co-star Ram Kapoor played on Kasamh Se sets. He knew that I am afraid of creepy crawlies so he caught a crab in a bottle to scare me. After that Ram and the director locked me in a vanity van and the duo kept scaring me by bringing the bottle close to me. I kept screaming for help for about an hour or so
Old 08-25-2010, 01:21 PM
Award Winner

Gehna aka Neha Marda
None of my co-stars was smart enough to play a good prank on me. However one prank that is unforgettable is the one Subhash Sengupta the director of Balika Vadhu played. I had just joined the show and was my 2nd day of shooting. I clearly remember it was the last shot of the day and everyone was waiting for pack up. I had to cry my heart out in the scene and Shubhashji instructed me to continue crying till he says cut. I cried for about 10-12 minutes after which I almost lost my voice and could not continue anymore. When I finally gave up and opened my eyes I was shocked to see that the entire crew had left the room and I was the only one left there. This prank helped to break the ice between me and Shubhashji

Tags
celebs, fun, photos, pics

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->