Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shaleen to return ala Hrithik from Kaho Na Pyaar Hai

Views: 1905  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-18-2010, 01:30 PM
Award Winner

Default Shaleen to return ala Hrithik from Kaho Na Pyaar Hai

It is always a safe bet to incorporate the storyline of a popular flick in a daily soap as it always has the potential to draw viewers.

Imagine TV’s Do Hanson Ka Jodaa is all set to adapt to the popular flick Kaho Na Pyaar Hai. Shaleen Bhanot’s character of Suryakamal, a simpleton and middle class guy, is shown dead on the show. His sad demise has been a setback to his wife Preeti (Shubhangi Aatre) who has been distraught over his death. But this doesn’t mean that Bhanot is out of the show as he will soon return on the show ala Hrithik Roshan from Kaho Na Pyaar Hai. He will return as Suryakamal’s look-alike and will bump into Preeti later on the show.

Informs the source, “Do Hanson Ka Jodaa will now emulate the track of popular flick Kaho Na Pyaar Hai. Just like Hrithik is ******ed in the first half of the film only to return in a complete new avatar in the second half. Very similar to the movie, Shaleen will too make a return on the show in a complete new avatar. His glasses will go amiss after his reentry and he will sport a new look.”

When contacted, Bhanot feigned ignorance about the impending track and said, “I have no clue about the track and I don’t know whether I would be coming back on the show.”

Watch Suryakamal in a sturdy avatar on Do Hanson Ka Jodaa, Monday to Friday, 9:30 pm on Imagine.

Tags
do hanson ka jodaa, shaleen bhanot

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->