Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Roshni Chopra ventures into comedy

Views: 1877  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-07-2009, 02:00 PM
Sumathi

Default Roshni Chopra ventures into comedy

The sultry Roshni Chopra is now trying her hand at comedy. She will be doing a comedy act along with stand up comedian Kuldeep Dubey in an episode of Comedy Circus – Chinchpokli To China.

A source informs, “Roshni Chopra and Kuldeep Dubey are doing an act for the show. They will shoot today and the episode will air on January 17. This will be the second episode. This segment is called as Ram Milaye Jodi.”

Talking about her foray into comedy, Roshni says, “This is the first time I am even attempting to do comedy. Not everybody can do comedy. It is truly a test for me. If you can make people laugh, you have achieved something as an actor. I am very excited about it. I have read the script and I really liked it. It is like exploring a new dimension of my talent and personality.”

As reported earlier, other celebrities doing an act in this show are Shweta Tiwari, Ashutosh Kaushik, Yuvraj Singh, Ali Asgar, Payal Rohatgi and Ahsaan Qureshi.

To see ***y Roshni doing stand-up comedy may indeed be a must-see.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->