Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Aastha does a volte face

Views: 2243  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-07-2009, 01:57 PM
Sumathi

Default Aastha does a volte face

Aastha Chaudhary, the protagonist of Babul Ka Aangan has changed her mind about quitting the show. She was about to leave the show when her issues got resolved with the production house and she was asked to stay back.

A source informs, “Aastha had informed the production house of Babul… that she is quitting the show. The reason was she being unhappy with the current story track. The channel and the production house were not in the favour of Aastha’s decision. Certain changes have been made in the track and now Aastha is ready to continue with Babul...

Confirming the news, producer Ratna Sinha says, “Aastha is very much a part of Babul… She is the protagonist of our show and she will remain so.”

Aastha explains, “I had a problem with the sudden change in the story. Post strike, the story got very confusing. We actors did not know what we are doing. In addition to this, the track required me to be pregnant and which I was not comfortable with. But few changes have been made in the story. The new track is sounding interesting and it will not require much of my time. So I have decided to stay back in the show. Since the new track will not require much of my time, I will also get an opportunity to take some rest.”

Hope this U-turn proves beneficial for Aastha.

Tags
babul ka aangan

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->