Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > Tech Forum & Tutorial > SAP Forum > SAP HR Forum

E-Recruitment - Requirement to segregate candidates between entities

Views: 1350  
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 08-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Award Winner

Default E-Recruitment - Requirement to segregate candidates between entities

Questions

ur current E-Recruiting Architecture is as follows
ERP Installation (Recruiting as integral part of the ERP solution) on SAP EHP for
SAP ERP 6.0

Currently, we have a requirement on external candidates found in E-Recruitment.

It is currently in use by two different entities.
1)They wish to segregate candidates between the entities by the job postings they apply to.
2)This means that candidates which applied job postings belonging to different entities should be recognized as two candidates instead of one even though it is the same person.

Our recommendation to our clients is that this is not possible by current E-Recruitment SAP standard design to meet the two requirements stated above.

When doing candidate search, standard design will not be able to filter for candidates which applied to job postings of one entity. Our current findings seems to suggest it is not possible to have a SES relationship between Candidate and Job Postings.

Appreciate if any of experts(eg. Roman) in this field can advise on this matter.

Answers

From my understanding, the architecture that you mention to solve the issue should be as follows:
1) 1 ECC(HR Core)
2) 2 standalone E-Recruiting System
3) 1 portal

The portal will be linked to the 2 standalone E-Recruiting Systems and 1 ECC(HR Core).

Based on this architecture, I have the following enquireies
1) Is the architecture mentioned above correct?
2) Does standard SAP portal (item 3) allows you to link 2 standalone E-Recruiting Systems and 1 ECC(HR Core)?
If it does not, I will assume customization(extensive?) will be required.

Based on my understanding, current customization needed are the RFC connection from ECC(HR Core) to E-Recruitment.

Latest News in SAP HR Forum