Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sudeep Sahir and Anantika blessed with a baby boy..

Views: 2489  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-02-2010, 12:07 PM
Award Winner

Default Sudeep Sahir and Anantika blessed with a baby boy..

The cute couple Sudeep and Anantika are proud parents of a baby boy which was born yesterday..

Sudeep Sahir and Anantika Sahir, the cute couple who took part in Nach Baliye 4 were blessed with a baby boy last night.

The proud father amidst his new found happiness has been busy dropping a cute text message to near and dear ones that read, "Tiny hands, tiny feet, there is someone new for you to meet!! Someone special, someone dear our little baby boy, to love is here!! Arwaan Sahir was born on 2-8-2010" – Proud parents Anantika and Sudeep.

When contacted, Sudeep told TellyBuzz, "Anantika and the baby are fine. It is a very nice feeling to hold your baby in your arms. Arwaan was born post midnight i.e. on Monday early morning. Arwaan resembles both of us; his eyes are like Anantika while his nose and lips are like me (smiles)".

Anantika is presently admitted in Lilavati Hospital.

We caught up with close friend of the couple Aditi Shirwaiker who said, "Yes, it is true that Sudeep and Anantika are blessed with a baby boy. I have not gone to see them though. I will be going to the hospital today evening to wish them".

We wish the couple and the newly born all happiness..

Tags
anantika, sudeep

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->