Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

The making of an ELIGIBLE bachelor!

Views: 4653  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-29-2010, 12:51 PM
Award Winner

Default The making of an ELIGIBLE bachelor!

In the recent poll conducted on a topic on StarBoxOffice.com’s Hot Pix website, we saw fans going all out to stamp their verdict on their favourite eligible bachelor. From the results, Maan – the hot (tempered) and handsome guy from Geet: Hui Sabse Parayi lead the race, closely followed by Armaan and Samrat.

Let’s go over their traits to know what makes them lead the race.

Maan/Gurmeet Choudhary (Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi)

With a major female fan following in just a few months, Maan from Geet: Hui Sabse Parayi has become a 'hot' favourite, quite literally. Girls are crazy about him. They drool over him for this aggressive young man, who is fast bagging the title of 'angry young man' of TV! Maan has left girls everywhere wanting to be in Geet's place, as Maan's secretary. Maan has proved himself, with the place that he has carved for himself.

The traits that work for him:
• Helpful and fair – Will go out of his way to helps those in need, but is modest to acknowledge it, and gives people their due
• Egoistic – Maan Singh Khurana has his ego. He has to do things his way, so shoudl others.
• Stylish – Goes formal Aamir Khan Ghajini style when at work, and prefers vests out doors
• Well settled - has a family business
• Well groomed – likes things clean and in an order

On SBO fanclubs, Maan has 243 fans – making him one of the TOP TEN Television male actors! One of his fans, Priya , says, ‘Gurmeet – an important compliment. I just loved the way u danced for Kurban Hua..superb. It was so stylish. Looked really like a business tycoon dancing. The way you mixed your feeling of anger and passion together! Wow, Maan Khurana, I wish u were real! I just loved the dance. For the first time, I really enjoyed a dance in a serial. Thanks for being Maan Khurana and keeping us so happy...Love you Maan...You are the best that happened in our lives. God bless you, Gurmeet! You are a very nice human being too!’

One of Maan’s fans Saby has this to say about him on SBO forums: ‘Seems like star of stars and the moon in night. Shines so brightly as if himself is the sunlight. What a personality,what an acting,every words fall short. No words to describe GURU ,he is the bestest of the lot.’

On Hotpix 5 stars, Maan is leading as the most eligible bachelor on STAR One, with a rating of 368767, and we are still counting!
MAST CLICKS: Top Maan moments | On STAR Player | In Pix: Maan goes shirtless |Maan’s fitness fundas | Maan’s fan club |More of Maan’s HOT PIX

Armaan/ Karan Singh Grover (Dill Mill Gayye)

Armaan has been everyone’s favourite since the very first season of Dill Mill Gayye. The hunky doc is aggressive, has the right amount of attitude, and knows what love is! Now, who wouldn't drool over a cute, chocolate-faced doc with the right qualities?!

The traits that work for Armaan:
• Cautious prankster - He is a prankster but never plays pranks at the cost of others' feelings. So he is fun!
• Committed - He was a flirt before he fell in love with Riddhima, but after that he did not bother about other girls.
• Sportsman - Armaan is a good sportsman and a good fighter.
• Persistent - As a doc he does not give up on his patients
• Sacrifice - He makes sacrifices for others to be happy.
• Tattoos - His tattoos look pretty cool on him and he carries them off well.

On SBO fanclubs, Armaan has 1012 fans! One of his fans, Toma, says: ‘Your chemistry in DMG – OMG! You are so cool, romantic and hot! I wish I had a guy in my life just like you!’

A fan of Armaan, Naz Khan, has this to say about him on SBO forums: ‘Armaan...today he brought a smile to our lips inspite of everything...this man is such a winner...sooo open minded....and he always has the courage to say what he feels and believes is right !!! Kudos to this man....who has the guts to say out in the open...what everyone knows but is not ready to accept...people in this world are such hypocrites...always saying things they don’t even mean just to form a favorable impression and here is a refreshing and honest change....a man who says what’s is the truth...he is standing up for his love's happiness...which is and always will be his top priority....never mind the man in front of him...who is more worried about a base less marriage than his own daughter's happiness or never mind the man who should have been worrying about it is busy sulking and manhandling. If only there were more like Armaan....honest, open and courageous...the world would definitely be a better place !!’

Armaan is the second most eligible STAR One bachelor, after Maan, on Hotpix 5 stars, with a rating of 235634, and still growing!
MAST CLICKS: Top Armaan moments | On STAR Player | In Pix: Armaan’s Tattoos | Armaan unplugged | Armaan’s fan club |More of Armaan’s HOT PIX

Samrat/Mohit Sehgal (Mile Jab Hum Tum)

There is always a handsome, cute guy in college and you mostly see him surrounded by girls. The one who is good at a sport or two, knows how to woo girls and knows very well that girls are falling for him! Samrat from Mile Jab Hum Tum is the one who reminds us of our college days, especially of that guy who is every girl's definite crush!

The traits that work for Samrat:
• Good hearted-Spoilt Brat - He is a rich spoilt brat but he can go to any extent for his friends.
• Sports person - He is a good basketball player. Makes him lean and fit!
• Love is everything - He is more concerned about Gunjan rather than himself.
• Dressing sense - As a college dude, he used to dress up perfectly. And even as the trustee of the college, he knows how to carry off that authority in his clothes.

On SBO fanclubs, Samrat has 1516 fans! One of Samrat’s fans, Shraddha, has this message for him: ‘Here is a song that I made for you - I used to call you my angel, say you were sent straight down from heaven. I held you close in my arms, love the way you felt so strong. I never wanted you to leave, I wanted you to stay here, holding me. I miss you, I miss your smile. And I still shed a tear every once in a while. And even though it’s different now , you are still here somehow. My heart won’t let you go. And I need you to know I miss you.’

Selena Sharma, one of Samrat’s fans, says this about him on SBO forums: ‘Samrat is the most jaanuablest character on TV, no doubt. With each and every latest episode, he just keeps pushing the jaanuable meter forward and forward and today, it just broke off. Samrat just surpassed every possible height of jaanuableness! Im proud of him! The way he keeps on trying to raise Gunjan's self-esteem is commendable. Thats why I love him!'

Samrat is third in the list of most eligible bachelors of STAR One, on Hotpix 5 stars, with a rating of 65339

Last edited by bholas; 07-29-2010 at 12:52 PM.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->