Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

I patched up with Naitik ji

Views: 1370  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-26-2010, 02:06 PM
Award Winner

Default I patched up with Naitik ji

After a week of ignoring and being indifferent to each other, Naitik ji and I finally reconciled and patched up. He tried to ignore me to seek my attention and even avoided my calls but we sorted out our differences and life is back on track. And that is the most eventful that has happened in my life in the past one week. I think in a wed-lock, you have to put your spouse before yourself.

Also when there are some tensions between spouses it advertently or inadvertently affects the respective families. Like for me, Dadi was worried or me and advised me to clear the misunderstandings with Naitik ji. Well now that everything is fine, I am happy. The only worry is Sneha as I don’t like Naitik ji talking to her and I secretly wish he doesn’t hire her services.

I understand that its professional but I feel a little insecure about the entire thing. I think one shouldn’t be calling him at late night as that’s the time for his family (Dear readers, am I not right at this?) Like for the function for which all the members were invited I feared if Naitik ji would not make it on time for it.

Also he didn’t go to pick them up which was wrong of him. Nandini di was very upset. He has to know what people, especially his family expects from him. Isn’t it, dear readers?

Even the other day when he promised to take me for a movie, he reached late. I was waiting for him all decked up and he turned up late. I was really upset with him.

However, something that has brought a smile on my face is Varsha’s pregnancy. I am so happy for Shaurya Bhaiya and Varsha. Finally, their’s will be a complete family. It was very thoughtful of Varsha to not tell ma about her pregnancy or else she might end up cancelling her trip.

But then she has to take her utmost care as she can’t be taking up the responsibility of the entire house as she needs to rest. There is a small gathering wherein my in-laws have been invited and I have left early to help her out.

Dear readers, I have had my share of fights with Naitik ji and also have seen both the sides of being married. your responsibilities go multi-folds as you have to think about your family first. Going by the mistakes I made and how I rectified them and resolved the differences, I am giving you some tips to become a doting daughter-in-law. I hope this comes in use to all of you who are set to tie the knot or are already enjoying the marital bliss.

Tips:

1. Consider yur in-laws as your own parents: This really works as what goes around comes around. If you love and respect them, they are bound to reciprocate.
2. Ignore the bad things and sort out differences: Don’t let the issues fester your mind for long as it only have adverse affects on your relationship. Like I did for my marriage.

Hi! Hina didi. How are you? Didi you have no contact with me. Why didi? I am not happy, didi. I tell my friend, Mera Hina didi mujsei contact dia aur mujse friendship dia aur mujse sister karneka accept kiya.
Ans. Hi! Monika, I will soon try to touch base with you. And yes, I will always be a sister to you. You can always contact me on akshara@starplus.in

Akshara,
I am from Canada. I like the story concept in this serial. It's fantastic. You are so beautiful and amazing –the chemistry bitween you and Naitik is the best and this is really, really a nice serial. Wish you all the best.
EMA Saik
Ans. Thank you so much for your warm compliments. Please keep writing to me as its very encouraging.

Hi Hina di, I know you are not well. Please do take care of your health You know I am waiting for the day that you and I speak to each other
Hi! Poonam, thankyou so much for your wishes.

Hi! How are you? Anyway, tension in marriage? Being married to Naitik, I am sure you've come to terms with his stubborn nature. He does sulk like a child when things don't go his way, however, the question is 'how long will this continue?'.

As a wife, your duty is to fulfill his desires, his needs, listen to everything he says. But, do you believe he has realised his duties towards his wife? Marriage isn't a one sided affair nor is it a hierarchy of a man and woman, where the woman always stays below the man. The man should treat his other half equally.

If there is tension between the two, one has to be the bigger person and approach the other, even if they aren't at fault. After all, the main thing is to resolve the issue.

I mean who cares if the person at fault doesn't make the effort, wouldn't you just be happy with a resolution between you two? If your hard work in trying to pacify him remains futile, don't worry because one day he'll feel empty, he'll feel incomplete without his better half.

Hi! Shahjahan, no one is perfect in the world. Yes, Naitik ji is stubborn but is also very loving. He takes utmost care of me and fulfills my wishes. Every relationship has its share of ups and downs and what would be a relationship if there will be no lows because you realise the worth of your better half only when you don’t see or talk to him.

Tags
ye rishta ka kya kehlata hai

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->