Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Naman Shaw's 'accountant' connection

Views: 2050  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-21-2010, 02:53 PM
Award Winner

Default Naman Shaw's 'accountant' connection

Naman Shaw’s characters lately are revolving around the most difficult subject for him – accounts.

Naman Shaw, the simple and sweet actor who was last seen in Sony TV's Jeet Jayenge Hum will now be seen in the multi-cast show on Imagine – Rakt Sambandh. The actor is amazed that his characters have been more or less related to 'accounts' the subject with which he faced the most difficulty!

Naman says, "I was never good at accounts. But as luck would have it in Jeet Jayenge Hum I played a person who teaches accounts. I never could handle accounts in my real life, teaching it was completely out of question. But I guess that's the beauty of this profession. What you can't do in real life you can fulfill in reel life."

Elaborating on his character, Naman says, "In Rakt Sambandh, I play the character of Neeraj Joginder, the son of an accountant. Once again, the subject which gave me so much tension has got itself associated with me (laughs)."

Naman adds, "Neeraj is a modern guy who you'll see in half-sleeved shirts mostly. He has various shades to his character and there is a point when you will see him weeping too."

Explaining his abrupt exit from Jeet Jayenge Hum, Naman says, 'It was decided from the very beginning that my role would be a cameo. That I won't be shown for more than two months. So it wasn't like I left the show with any bitterness. It was a pre-decided issue and I signed up for the show knowing full well my character's depth."

We wish Naman Shaw good luck for his new show.

Tags
naman shaw

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->