Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Health woes for Sandhya

Views: 1686  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-21-2010, 02:16 PM
Award Winner

Default Health woes for Sandhya

Sandhya aks Dimple Jhangiani of STAR Plus’s ‘Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat’ is the latest to have caught the monsoon bug. Our source said, “Dimple falls sick with a slight change in weather. She wasn’t keeping well for a few days and finally it gave way, resulting in her becoming sick. She was then hospitalised and treated.”

She was admitted to a hospital near her home in Chembur. She says that she will be joining the shoot soon, added our source.
We spoke to Alok Narula aka Rajkumar Purshottam who was unaware about Dimple’s bad health, “I have no clue because I haven’t been shooting for the last four days. I must call her to enquire about her health.”
We tried calling Dimple Jhangiani, but she didn’t answer the phone
We hope that she gets well soon.
In the current track on the show, a royal priest has visited Raja Saheb. He is introduced to the royal family and blesses them all. Sajli, the family maid is trying to hide the real Veer from the family as Veer is known to the royal priest. So, to ensure that the impostor isn't recongnised, Sajli breaks the priests glasses. Will there be more drama in the family?

To know more, don’t forget to watch Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat every Monday to Friday at 2 pm only on STAR Plus.

Tags
sandhya

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->