Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Neha in Madhur Bhandarkar’s Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji

Views: 1399  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-17-2010, 12:24 PM
Award Winner

Default Neha in Madhur Bhandarkar’s Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji

Actress Neha Janpandit has debunked the popular norm that television actors go unnoticed in Bollywood and don’t get their dues. The actress will is making her film debut with acclaimed director Madhur Bhandarkar.

She will be seen sharing the screen space with the likes of Ajay Devgn, Emraan Hashmi, Omi Vaidya and Shruti Hassan. Though it is a cameo appearance, an elated Janpandit asserts that it is a substantial role and is pivotal to the storyline

When contacted, the actress expressed shock and said, “My God! How did you come to know of this? Yes, I am doing Madhur Bhandarkar’s Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji. This is a small cameo appearance but is very important to the movie, At least that’s what I have been told by Madhur. I will be commencing the shoot sometime next week and that’s when I will come to know of details of my character. As of now I am just informed that it’s an important role.

But generally TV actors are promised a substantial role which later turns out to be a blink-and- you-miss appearance in movies. “Well, I don’t know the length of my character. I have been told that it’s important to the story and since it’s associated with Madhur Bhandarkar, you don’t have to think twice”, states the actress

She isn’t doing anything on television currently so has the focus shifted to films? “Yes, I am not doing TV currently. Let’s see whats in store for me”, signs off Janpandit

We hope the pretty lady certainly gets her dues through this flick.

Tags
dil toh bachcha hai ji, neha janpandit

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->