Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > Tech Forum & Tutorial > SAP Forum > SAP HR Forum

Bank Detail (Other Bank issue)

Views: 1509  
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 07-17-2010, 10:39 AM
Award Winner

Default Bank Detail (Other Bank issue)

Questions

I have maintained infotype 9 (bank detail) for same time in main bank and other bank. but payroll data pick other bank detail (when both maintain). I want to pick main bank data. In case of cash payment, only I knowlegde purpose detail maintain in other bank.
So How can I remove this problem. Any configuration setting or any other???

Answers

There are differences between subtype 0 and 1 (main and addtl').

Main bank: only one entry allowed per day, the system reads with payroll enddate (general rule).
If you run payroll after the enddate of the payroll period the system reads with the rundate of the payroll. The reason for this is that if an employee changes her/his bank account at the 1st of the month, we expect that the payment at the 3rd should go to this account also if the period for which it is paid is before the 1st.
Additional bank: There can be many entries for a payroll period, so we don't read with a date but take all records which are valid at least 1 day in the payroll period. If an employee ends the addtl. bank account in the middle of the payroll period, this record is used for this payroll period, but not for the next.

If you want to user only the Subtype 0 for main bank, there a note that may help you.

454352: Function P0009: Modification for use of payment date

Also, please read the note 396399.

I hope this information helps!