Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Latest buzz in tele town

Views: 2886  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-07-2010, 01:43 PM
Award Winner

Default Latest buzz in tele town

Karan Kundra is everyone’s favorite

Believe it or not if you ask all the Zara Nach Ke Dikha contestants they all will say Karan Kundra is their favorite, we spoke to Akshat, “ If you ask me who is the best person in ZND I will say Karan. He is very sweet and everyone is very fond of him. He makes everyone smile.“ When contacted Mukti Mohan to know whom she likes, she also said the same thing, “Karan Kundra is the best. He is a great friend and I am sure if you ask anyone else they will say the same thing

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-07-2010, 01:43 PM
Award Winner

Shaleen and Daljit head for honeymoon

Shaleen Bhanot and Daljit Kaur got married last year on December 9, 2009. The duo had to postpone their honeymoon plans as Shaleen got busy with Imagine TV’s ‘Do Hanso Ka Joda’ immediately after their marriage. So they are planning to go for honeymoon now
Old 07-07-2010, 01:44 PM
Award Winner

Muskan Mihani is back!

Muskaan Mihani, the bubbly girl, was lately seen in ‘Jugni Chali Jalandhar’ on SAB TV as Jugni. After a break and essaying a small cameo for Sony TV’s ‘Aahat’, she is back again with SAB TV. She has accepted to play the lead role in Shree Adi Manav where she will be essaying the role of a guy. Source close to the set informs, “She will be in the disguise of a guy because where she stays as a paying guest their uncle doesn’t like any girl. And suddenly one day the uncle arrives and she has to become a guy
Old 07-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Award Winner

A new track in Ballika Vadhu
Remember in past episodes Jagdish of Ballika Vadhu was shown getting married but his parents didn’t accept the girl and comes back. In the coming episode of Balika Vadhu a girl will be shown dying outside Dadisa’s house, she will be back in the show soon, she will be lying unconscious outside Dadisa’s house and then the family will take care of her. Seems like there will be a new twist in Ballika Vadhu
Old 07-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Award Winner

New entry in Chand Chhupa Badal Mein
Ashish Kapoor and Payal Nair will enter the new show Chand Chhupa Badal Mein today as a couple. They will play uncle, aunty of Siddharth Sood (Abhishek Tiwari). Of course it’s a negative shade character. Kapoor confirms the news by saying, “Yes, I am entering the show Chand Chhupa Badal Mein where I am playing Jawahar Sood, the youngest son of the family, but unfortunately he never got his rights and is a little frustrated about it,” says Kapoor.

Tags
celebs, latest buzz, tv news

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->