Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bad Health forces Sakshi to cut back on shooting

Views: 2145  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-28-2008, 06:34 AM
Administrator

Default Bad Health forces Sakshi to cut back on shooting

After news that Vinay Rohraa was leaving the show, news coming in suggests that the female lead Sakshi Talwar who plays Rano in Ranbir Rano is being forced to cut down her hours on the sets.

The actress is being forced to reduce her filming from 12 to 5 as she is suffering from a severe liver infection.

"I've been suffering from a liver infection for a week now," informs Sakshi adding, “Being on the sets and with the hectic schedule we all have, we eat and drink anything. Also being a part of a daily we are not even able to sleep for adequate hours.”

Apart from being on medication, the actress has been told to take several precautions specially diet wise and take rest too.

"The doctor has strictly advised me to abstain from baahar ka khaana and all fried food. I am surviving on boiled vegetables, soups, khichdi, salads and boiled water,” says the actress.

So how is this affecting her filming for Ranbir Rano?

"I now shoot for 5 hours only instead of the regular 12 hour shift. I only go for close-ups. My production people have been very supportive and kind - for other shots they've arranged for a dummy,” she says.

But even before the actress could shoot for a couple of hours, the actress had to take a week off.

"My tests this week have shown much improvement. And I have go for those tests and hopefully if they are too fine, I'll start to work again for 12 hours," she signs off.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->