Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

It's 100 for Laagi Tujhse Lagan & Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Views: 2258  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-19-2010, 05:07 PM

Default It's 100 for Laagi Tujhse Lagan & Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

COLORS' prime time shows Laagi Tujhse Lagan and Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam complete 100 episodes..

Two prime time shows on COLORS, Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam, produced by Creative Eye and Laagi Tujhse Lagan, produced by Playtime Creations which launched on the same day have reached their first milestone of completing 100 episodes.

Both the shows have been giving viewers full-on drama in the way of weddings in the past week. While the wedding of Nakusha (Mahhi Vij) and Dutta (Mishal Raheja) in Laagi Tujhse Lagan was a typical gangster style wedding, the protagonists of Yeh Pyaar, Abeer (Gaurav Khanna) and Lehar (Yami Gautam) will go thro' some testing time before they gets into blissful marriage.

We happened to talk to Mahhi Vij of Laagi who said, "I thank God for giving me an opportunity to play Nakku. We have completed 100 episodes, and would want many more milestones. Each and every moment of being Nakusha has been memorable; we have great fun on the sets and I feel elated when people recognize me as Nakusha".

Talking about her fan following, Mahhi says, "When I was at one of the events in Pune, I met a blind girl who said that she was a big fan of mine. It was so touching when she told me that she loves me for my voice, even though she cannot see me".

On the other hand, we contacted Gaurav Khanna the protagonist of Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam who expressed his pleasure and said, "It is a great feeling to be completing 100 episodes. It looks as though we started off very recently".

Gaurav promises that his show will get all the more interesting with the new track coming in, and says, "There have been lot of rumours that our show might go off air. But let me tell you, we have many highpoints to show and we are confident that viewers will like watching it".

While the unit of Laagi Tujhse Lagan had a small cake cutting function on sets yesterday, it is work, work and work alone for the unit of Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam.

"We are shooting cut-to-cut, and we are working on some high drama scenes. So the party has to wait (smiles)", confesses Gaurav.

We wish both the teams all the very best for their future tracks..

Tags
laagi tujhse lagan, yeh pyaar na hoga kam

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->