Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ahmad Khan, the new judge for kids - Chak Dhoom Dhoom.

Views: 1572  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-03-2010, 03:45 PM

Default Ahmad Khan, the new judge for kids - Chak Dhoom Dhoom.

Ahmed Khan is regarded as the one of the best choreographers in the country today and has also successfully made his transition to filmmaking. Ahmad is again set to judge on Color’s new reality show Chak Dhoom Dhoom.

Discuss here

You have turned a film producer, so are you planning to produce a TV show?

“First, I want to understand television production, techniques and nuances of TV production and then I would definitely think of producing a TV show. I would like to produce a show that would be high on entertainment value and would leave the audiences excited and thrilled for a longer time. I would like to produce a show like Telematch games, which is loaded with fun and exciting activities.”

About judging the kids dance show he further said that, “These children are incredible in performance. We will be fair enough in judging them and would be cautious that our words do not hurt them. When I met these kids I got nostalgic about when I was a kid and did Mr.India with Anil Kapoor and Sri Devi…”

What do you like about TV as a medium?

“I am really looking forward to this because my show is with kids, so it will be high on emotions and because, I too have children I understand them completely.”

Chak Dhoom Dhoom” the New Kids reality show on COLORS took the competition out of the studio to scout for the best dancing sensation across the nation. After sitting through innumerable auditions and intense initial screening the esteemed jury members Saroj Khan, Ahmed Khan and Vindu Dara Singh handpicked 40 deserving contestants who will face some more music and dance, at the gala round in Mumbai!

CHAK DHOOM DHOOM’ Every Friday & Saturday at 9.00 P.M, Only on COLORS.

Tags
chak dhoom dhoom

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->