Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

DJ's show on SAB s****ped?

Views: 1791  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-07-2010, 03:59 AM

Default DJ's show on SAB s****ped?

Last year TellyChakkar reported about the upcoming comedy show produced by Deeya and Tony Singh for Sony SAB starring veteran Farida Jalal, Vaishnavi and Nishant Shokeen. And now we hear that the show might not see the light of day. According to sources from the production house, the shoot for the show was to start in December last year and there is no sign of the show to go on the floors till date. The production house is apparently focusing all its attention and energy on its upcoming Sony show titled Toh baat hamari pakki.

Says a source from the production house, “There is absolutely no progress on the SAB comedy show. The producers are focusing completely on Toh baat hamari pakki.

Jalal said, “I haven’t heard from them for some time now. Last I spoke to them was in March and they said it has been postponed.”

So was the show s****ped? “May be. I really don’t know.”

Nishant too sounded clueless about the show and said, “I have no clue as to what is happening to the show and I haven’t heard from the production house either for the past one month.

All attempts to reach producer Tony Singh went futile.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->