Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Behenein reaches #3 after 1 week

Views: 1724  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-25-2010, 05:59 PM

Default Behenein reaches #3 after 1 week

Star Plus’ new family drama Behenein produced by Hatts Off productions has reached to the no. 3 position in its first week of the start of the show itself and the show has now been listed in the top 5 Star Plus shows.

An Indya source tells us, “It’s a great thing for the show makers and for all the actors especially the four girls as they are very raw but they are very hardworking and in return the audiences have appreciated their work. Now the show will witness more twist in the coming episodes in the lives of the four sisters and how Nima fui will treat them. The show’s TRP is 3.50 and it would be tough for the top two shows to keep up their TRP ratings.”

We spoke to Ketki Dave aka Nima Fui who said, “It’s great that in such a short span this show has come in the top 5 shows of Star Plus. I am doing my acting and I don’t check the TRP chart as it’s the channel’s and producer’s job to watch that. I am working hard for this new grey shade which I have accepted whole heartedly and now I want this show to reach the no-1 position on Star Plus.”

We also spoke to J.D.Majetia, producer of this show, who confirmed it by saying, “Yes…but now I am busy with an important meeting...”

Behenein is a story about life, progression and bonding amongst the sisters, the makers at Hats Off Productions state optimistically. Alisha Khan, Shiju Kataria, Adaaa Khan and Ojaswi Oberoi may not be well- known faces on television but they are the faces of Star Plus’ newly launched show Behenein.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->