Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Abhinav sings a new tune; its Geet now

Views: 1793  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-16-2010, 07:12 PM

Default Abhinav sings a new tune; its Geet now

He was all set to play the male lead in BAG Films' Ganga on Colors but just as the show neared its launch, he washed his hands off the role as he wasn't excited about playing the second lead. And now we hear Abhinav Shukla will star in Endemol's Geet on Star One. He is is also seen in Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu.

Informs a source, "Abhinav will play Gurmeet Chaudhary's brother in the show and opposite him will be Dill Mill Gayye girl, Drishti Dhami. The show is set in Punjab and is a typical family drama. He is called Angad, and is opposite Geet. The shoot is currently taking place at Paltan in Wahi and the show is expected to launch sometime in March."

Shukla however refused to comment though confirming the news, Shalini Kapoor a part of the cast said, "I am playing Rano, Geet's mother. This is my first show as a mother and so I have made an official entry into the category of mothers on television. I play a very docile and yet a strong woman. I respect the values of the family and am a doting bahu. This is a character that reminds me of my mother. My mother too is exactly like Rano. She is God-fearing, caring, meek and yet strong."

Other actors on the show are Talat Rekhi, Mayank Sharma and Rinku Bohra.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->