Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

New Punjabi drama on Star Plus

Views: 1974  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-29-2010, 12:53 PM
Award Winner

Default New Punjabi drama on Star Plus

Star Plus and Endemol productions is joining hands after the success of Sabki Laadli Bebo, so now they are planning to launch yet another untitled show and the show will be a Punjabi family drama.

We spoke to Shalini Kapoor who said, “Yes I am a part of the new Star Plus show, which is produced by Endemol and it is a Punjabi family drama which involves a joint family. The show will be centred on the main female protagonist and I am playing the mother of the female lead but the production house and channel are in search of a proper Punjabi looking girl.”

Further, she told us that, “The show is basically based on marriage of a Punjabi girl to an NRI and then her struggle in the life. I cannot give out the details but the main theme revolves around the fact that in Punjab, the girl usually gets married to a NRI Punjabi and later her faces problems adjusting to the new background. The shooting of the show hasn’t yet started yet as the main leads of the show are not finalized and the show is expected to be on air in March.”

Tags
shalini kapoor

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->