Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Nupur Joshi back with Rajshri’s Do Hanso Ka Jodaa

Views: 2968  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-12-2010, 04:55 PM
Award Winner

Default Nupur Joshi back with Rajshri’s Do Hanso Ka Jodaa

Nupur Joshi who was last seen in Zee TV’s Rakhi is back on TV with Rajshri’s production Do Hanso Ka Jodaa. She plays Rajshri’s favourite character Suman aka Sumi.

We spoke to Nupur about her role

“Yes, I am back to work with Rajshri’s and I consider myself fortunate enough that I am doing my second show with them. I play the character called Suman who is also known as Sumi. She is very bubbly and always dreams about her perfect man in life. She wants her dream man to be like Salman Khan, Hrithik Roshan and not only this, she dreams that her marriage would be in true filmy style.”

Further she told us that, “But then there are certain things which really made her get back to reality. In the show, I am paired with Ali Merchant aka Rishi, about his character I would like the audiences to wait and watch. He is similar to that of Prem but still....you need to check it out yourselves”

Later on, she told us that, “It was great fun and a good experience to work with actors like Reema Lagoo, who plays Taiji, Supriya Pilgoankar, Shubhangi Atre, and Ali Merchant. I am hoping that my role and the show will be liked by the audiences.”

Do you feel that there would be tough competition with Yeh Rishta..? “I love competition and there should be such races so I am just waiting for that race to happen.”

Shubhangi Atre is playing the main protagonist Preeti and Shaleen Bhanot will be seen as her husband Suryakamal, a middle-class man. Reema Lagoo returns to the small screen after a 2 year hiatus as Shubhangi’s mother, Snehalata. Ali Merchant, Nupur Joshi, Naveen Sen, Praneeta Sahu, Kuldeep Mallick and Pritvi Zutshi amongst others are also part of the magnificent star cast.

Do Hanso Ka Joda will be aired Monday -Friday at 9:30 pm from 18th January onwards

Tags
do hanso ka jodaa, nupur joshi, rajshri’s

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->