Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Dance India Dance Junior coming soon!!

Views: 2414  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-09-2010, 02:06 PM
Award Winner

Default Dance India Dance Junior coming soon!!

After the culmination of Season 2 of Dance India Dance, the channel will soon launch a Kids' Special of the show...

Zee TV's Dance India Dance Season 2 has just started, but the loyal viewers of the show are in for a big bonus in the year 2010!!

If the buzz is to be believed, soon after the culmination of Season 2, the channel and production house will soon air a Kids' Special which is tentatively titled 'Dance India Dance Junior', which will be produced by The Right Picture.

According to our source, "The official announcement of the launch of the Kids' Special will be made in the coming episodes. Little prodigy, Goransh who left the mentors speechless in the audition stage with his dance act on Michael Jackson will be called to perform on a special number. Goransh will be seen dancing with Archi, and after the performance, the kids' show will be officially announced. The dance act will be specially choreographed by last year contestant, Jai Kumar Nair".

When contacted, Jai Kumar confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am choreographing for the kids' dance act that will be aired in the coming episodes. I am trying my best to keep the steps simple, at the same time funny and innovative".

Confirming this news, Ashish Golwalkar, Non-Fiction Head, Zee TV told us, "Yes, we are planning to start the Kids' Special of Dance India Dance soon. In addition to this, we will also have the Season 3 of Dance India Dance".

Tags
dance india dance junior, dance india dance season 2, zee tv

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->