Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Govinda to get back on tv

Views: 1458  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-14-2009, 04:02 PM
Award Winner

Default Govinda to get back on tv

Govinda has always been Bollywood's original comedy king. With his upcoming movies like Run Bhola Run, Chai Garam and Loot, he is more than raring to go. Although he is very popular on the big screen, he has tried his hands in television in Sony's Jeeto Chhapad Phaad Ke but the serial didn’t work out. It was a game reality show.

Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan- they all made it big even on television too and everyone likes watching television wherever they are at home. So we asked Chi Chi

how what he watches on television in his daily life. “I don’t watch TV a lot because I am into my own creative space most of the time. I don’t get that much time to watch TV.”

And his favourite television show “Since I don’t watch much TV, I don’t really have any favourite shows. But my wife (Sunita) watches a lot of saas-bahu serials.

“Salman Khan is my favorite on television. I like Dus Ka Dum only because of him. If you remove Salman Khan from the show, it will lose its charm. No one else would be able to hold it like Salman does. I think he is the best host because he gives money, love and respect to people. He is very humble too. And he is the USP of that show,” says Govinda when asked him about his favorite TV personality.

Last time he watched television

I watched the first episode of Big Boss as someone like Amitabh Bachchan was doing it. I really liked him on television he is someone who does whatever is there is his unique way.

Any plans on coming back on television

If I get a nice opportunity and a nice show which is different, I will come back. But I should have time.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->