Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ekta Kapoor has found the lead actress of her forthcoming Kitani Mohabbat Hai

Views: 2407  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-22-2008, 02:49 PM
Television

Default Ekta Kapoor has found the lead actress of her forthcoming Kitani Mohabbat Hai

Ekta Kapoor has found the lead actress of her forthcoming serial, Kitani Mohabbat Hai.

The new find, Krutika Kamra is 21 years old and has a Fashion Designing degree from the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi. She is based in Mumbai since the last one and a half years.

An insider informed us that the production team went from pillar to post to search for the actress as Ekta Kapoor was hell-bent on getting an actress with an innocent face. Even the shooting of the serial, which was supposed to go on floors last month, was postponed indefinitely for the same.

Krutika, who could not conceal her excitement at being the lead in a Balaji serial, said, “I can’t believe my luck. I am on cloud nine. It’s a dream for every actor to work in Balaji serials. However, it is not the first time that I will be acting on the small screen. I have already worked in Yahan Ke Hum Sikander earlier, where I was shown as a tomboy.”

The buzz is that after producing successful shows like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, Ekta Kapoor wants Kitani... to hit the bull’s eye. Hence she is taking a special interest in all the details of the show. Apparently, she also wants Kitani’s lead pair to have as good chemistry as that of Sujal and Kashish of Kahiin to Hoga fame.

Ekta Kapoor said, “Why Sujal and Kashish? The new couple will have their own chemistry and their own parameters to live up to.”

Kitani Mohabbat Hai is slated to go on air from January 2009.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->