Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > Tech Forum & Tutorial > SAP Forum > SAP HR Forum

PCR for Sick leave

Views: 2763  
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 12-13-2009, 04:08 AM
Administrator

Default PCR for Sick leave

As pe the Requierement i have to write a PCR for sick leave . The requirement is For the first 14 days the employee is eligible for fully pay and for next 14 days he is eligible for half pay . After 28 days he should be given LOP.

Please could any one help me out to write a PCR . I am writing the PCR first time so requesting to please help me.

Old 12-13-2009, 04:09 AM
Administrator

Assuming that you have Negitive time management

I have an idea might be helpful

For this you have to create a New Processing Class ................ and this porcessing class has to take care of your Sick Leave

that will be TSAU11 or TSAUXX if it is TSAU** it is for all counting classes for Absence Valuation in T554C

but here is the logic should read the number of days and also Percentage , Percentage we can maintain in Constant Table V_T511K

but the problem lies in Getting the dates of working like first 14 days 25 days full lop .
Old 12-13-2009, 04:09 AM
Administrator

think about having a solution like this:

* 2 absence types - Fully paid sick leave (14 days quota) and
Half paid sick leave ( 7 days quota or 14days quota)

* have the deduction rule such tht the fully paid sick leave to be deducted first.

* once both the quota gets exhausted the employee has to go in for LOP

if this can be wrked out you can get away with out much on PCR part..
Old 12-13-2009, 04:10 AM
Administrator

but here the logic is for fist 15 days it is fully paid and next it is partiall paid and next it is lop

and that too the system shd read the dates first 14days next 14 days like that based on that the payment has to be processed for that absence

assume

X employee is gone on leave for 40 days

so fist 20 days fully paid

next 10 days will be half paid

Next 10 days is full lop
so theere will be sigle absence and that absence shd proceesed in three ways
Old 12-13-2009, 04:17 AM
Administrator

My opinion you don't need to build a new PCR, however you will need to do some configuration for Time WGType Generation.

I assumed your schema still have the time evaluation schema of TC00, this schema will evaluate your sick leave and convert it to deduction wage type. How it works, during the respective day of absences, schema will generate Time Deduction WgType which relate to your daily rate. It can be used as deduction of your actual salary.

Here are some the steps you need to follow.

1. Create 3 new wage types in respective of your payment percentage, which will be 0% deduction, 50% deduction, and 100% deduction.

2. Create base wage type to define your daily rate, usually SAP standard will only have /001 and /002 (you can customize it if you need to).

3. Open V_512W_B update percentage of the 3 new wage type, and link it to your base wage type.

4. Create three sequences of Time WType Selection in V_T510S rule which refer to your condition of absence day (14 days, and > 30 days)
Bear in mind it will only work only of the absences data in IT2001 lays continously without any break.

Latest News in SAP HR Forum