Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Tina-Rashmi, friends for life? Far from it

Views: 1878  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-08-2009, 06:46 PM

Default Tina-Rashmi, friends for life? Far from it

That there is no love lost between Uttaran’s two protagonists, played
by Tina Dutta and Rashmi Desaiis known. Also known, is the girls’ efforts to rubbish any rumours indicating the same. But the latest incident just confirms the news that TellyChakkar had reported two months ago.

According to a well placed source from Star One’s upcoming show Laughter Ke Phatke, the girls and Nandish Sandhu who plays Veer in Uttaran were invited to perform for the opening episode of the show and the animosity between the two was pretty evident.

Says our source, “The production house and the channel had roped in Tina, Rashmi and Nandish to perform. But just as things were about to start, Tina refused to share the stage with Rashmi and Nandish. She vehemently told us that she wouldn’t perform with the couple and the authorities can go ahead with the performance of the other two. They later managed to convince her to be a part of the performance on the condition that she wouldn’t be seen along with Rashmi. The act was framed in such a manner that Tina entered the performance in the end. Even during the rehearsal,Tina and Rashmi maintained distance.

Apparently, Nandish kept the girls engaged in separate conversations. That was quite a sight;

Nandish trying his best to keep the two girls happy.”

Tina says, “This is completely false. Yes, I refused to perform as I wasn’t feeling well. It was nothing to do with feeling any discomfort with my co-actor. Later, when I realised that the act would look incomplete without me, I joined in.”

Rashmi didn’t revert. Looks like the makers of the show will have to first give some laughter medicine to these two girls.

Laughter Ke Phatke will start from December 15 at 10 pm.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->