Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sherlyn will go to Jail...

Views: 1389  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-28-2009, 10:22 AM
Award Winner

Default Sherlyn will go to Jail...

To distribute copies of the Bhagvad Gita and read out some shers to inmates

Sherlyn Chopra's shayari in the Bigg Boss house has turned out to be a huge hit.

Tomorrow, the actress plans to visit Arthur Road jail and perform her trademark shayari for the inmates. Apart from entertaining them, she will also distribute copies of Bhagvad Gita to them.

When asked about the reason behind this visit, she said, "It's Gita Jayanti on Sunday and I couldn't think of a better day to distribute copies of the Gita.

I think it's a perfect day to spread the good word and inspire others to read the religious scripture."

Lip Service: Sherlyn Chopra

Talking about her performance she says, "I didn't know my shayari in the house would become so popular. I was also asked to perform at the State Police show recently where I again did an act with the shayari.

I think life in jail must be really dull and stressful, and I hope that my performance not only entertains the prisoners, but also raises their spirits."

Adding that the Gita would inspire the jail inmates she said, "It's a book that has answers to all the problems in this world.

If you read it every day and seek solutions, you will definitely get an answer. I hope that those staying in the jail also make it a habit to read the religious book and perhaps transform their life for the better."

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->