Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TV personality of the year 2009

Views: 2462  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-14-2009, 05:48 PM

Default TV personality of the year 2009

Dannii Minogue has been named 'Ultimate TV Personality of the year'. The 38-year-old Aussie was honoured at Cosmopolitan magazine's annual bash, reports the Sun.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-14-2009, 05:51 PM

After picking up the award at Banqueting House in London's Whitehall, Dannii said she felt 'euphoric'. And she credited her boyfriend Kris Smith, saying: "When you're having a good time at work and in your love life, I guess it shows on your face."
Old 11-14-2009, 05:52 PM

Dannii also said that she was 'amazed' at her good fortune after enduring some 'difficult situations last year' amid stories of a rivalry with Cheryl Cole, a claim she denies.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:52 PM

Her older sister Kylie, 41, said: "I'm so proud of my sister. She has worked really hard and is shining right now. Doing The X Factor with her this year made me appreciate how hard her job is, and how great she is at it."

Tags
international tv news, topper

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->