Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Grand Finale of Dus Ka Dum 2 - Full Details

Views: 2896  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-13-2009, 01:50 PM

Default Grand Finale of Dus Ka Dum 2 - Full Details

Sony's 10 Ka Dum
is only going north when it comes to its entertainment graph. From Salman Khan's unexpected moves to interaction with the audience, seems like he has given the channel more than they'd bargained for. The latest is that the grand finale episode would be the best of all.

According to our source, "The whole crew of All the Best was there to play the game. Salman was very much encouraged by his friends Ajay Devgan and Fardeen Khan on the sets and let out some interesting secrets about their past antics."

Adds the source, "Apart from the All the Best team, few other special guests were also invited. This included Shivaji Satam and his C.I.D. team, Krishna and Sudesh from Comedy Circus and Abhijeet Sawant and Sourabhee of the Indian idol fame."

This eclectic mix of special guests apparently made the audience's day. Says the source, "Krishna and Sudesh put up a wonderful comedy act that had everyone hurting their tummy! The Indian idol chaps too gave a wonderful performance of song and dance."

We contacted Abhijeet Sawant who says, "Yes, it was the first time I met Salman Khan. It was fantastic. I sang 'Jeene ke hai chaar din' one of Salman's hit songs. I also mimicked his 'towel dance' and it had him laughing the whole time… both onscreen and off-screen! This experience is one of those that I'll cherish for a long time."

Catch the grand finale of 10 Ka Dum on Saturday, October 17 at 9 pm on Sony Entertainment Television.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-13-2009, 02:22 PM

One of the most popular shows on Sony Dus Ka Dum will soon end its second season. The show hosted by popular actor Salman Khan has been a hit with the audiences.

The finale episode was shot recently and this episode is truly special with Salman Khan at his talkative best. With his friends Ajay Devgan and Fardeen Khan for company, Salman decided to spill the beans on some well-kept secrets.

The grand finale of 10 Ka Dum will have a host of special guests like Shivaji Satam and his C.I.D. team. Salman also had a surprise in store for him in the grand finale of 10 Ka Dum. He least expected that someone would impersonate him on his own show. One of the many entertaining acts was by Krishna and Sudesh of Comedy Circus who came up with an act where they hosted the show a la Salman Khan.

Indian Idol finalists Abhijeet Sawant and Sourabhee also made an appearance and shook a leg with Salman. Abhijeet Sawant was too happy to be with Salman and said, “Yes, it was like a dream come true for me when I was with Salman. I sang his famous song Jeene Ke Hain Char Din for him, and also did the towel jig. He was very happy that day”.

The Grand Finale of 10 Ka Dum will go on air on Saturday, October 17.

Tags
dus ka dum, reality show, sony

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->