Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Celina to debut on TV

Views: 1555  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-26-2009, 11:24 AM

Default Celina to debut on TV

Celina to debut on TV

Another Bollywood actress will soon make her debut in a TV reality show. Model-turned-actress Celina Jaitley will judge the finale of a beauty-based reality show, for which she will be in Australia’s Gold Coast for three days next month.

A source said, “The show is being produced on a lavish scale. It is a mix of the international shows Project Runway (a talent hunt for fashion designers) and America’s Next Top Model (for models). Candidates from all over the world will participate in the show, which will air by the end of the year.”

Celina confirmed her participation and said, “I am in negotiations at the moment, so I can’t reveal much. It’s an exciting proposition for me.” This is the first time Celina will be seen as a judge on a TV show. A close friend of hers told the media, “Celina loves to read about fashion and follows the latest trends. She’s watched Project Runway, so she knows how to approach this show.”

We’re sure she does.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->