Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Deepika, Amit Dua, Puneet on Bigg Boss’ radar

Views: 3342  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-10-2009, 07:37 PM

Default Deepika, Amit Dua, Puneet on Bigg Boss’ radar

The next round of ‘who-is-there-in-Bigg Boss?’ has begun. And, this time a few more names have been thrown up. This involves our original Sita, Deepika Chikhalia, disconsolate lover and TV actor Amit Dua and brash reality TV contestant Puneet Israni.

As per sources, Chikhalia, Dua and Israni have all but agreed to be on the show. Though, the contract still has to be inked.

We called one of the above names, who said, “Yes, I’ve been offered Bigg Boss 3 but thus far nothing has materialised. I’m keen on doing the show but it’s still too early to say whether I’ll be in it or not.”

Deepika Chikhalia became a household name as Goddess Sita in Ramayan. Amit Dua is a known TV actor. Of late, he’s made news for his break-up with his girlfriend and Raja ki aayegi baarat colleague Kanica Maheshwari. Israni’s only claim to fame is being slapped by Chetan Hansraj in 9X’s hapless reality show Kaun Jeetega Bollywood ka ticket.

Tags
bigg boss 3, colors, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->