Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sara Khan quits DPL

Views: 2333  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-25-2009, 07:19 PM

Default Sara Khan quits DPL

Sara aka Sadhna of Star Plus' Sapna Babul Ka…Bidaai recently turned host with the dance reality show Dance Premier League on Sony. Actually, she will not be hosting for a few episodes because of some health reasons.

We spoke to Sara Khan, “I will not be hosting a few episodes of DPL as I have some health problems. Both the schedules had become very hectic and as a result my health started to lower down and in the recent times, I had to shoot all the days of Bidaai plus I was shooting for my show for DPL. It also had bad effects on my health. My family doctor has told me to slow down some work pressure and to take rest, so I will not be hosting DPL for a few episodes. I will miss Hussain and all the participants from the show and hoping to resume DPL very soon.”

We spoke to our source close to the show, “For everyone, health is important and in the recent shooting she was feeling very week and so it’s fine with her temporary exit from the show.”

Therefore, after Rani Mukherjee's threat to stop associating with Cineyug’s Dance Premier League if eliminations are not stopped, we have Sara Khan too calling off herself from the show.

Tags
dance premier league 2, host, sony

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->